ABOUT THIS SUIT
My suit arrived today and it is awesome!!!
Very nice work!
Really professional and it fits very good!
Thanks again and always Blue Skies!
This new model is made with all the feedback I got from the users of the original model.
Most of the people thought that is was not enough fast and intuitive, so this was the goal I was aiming for last year making more than a handfull of prototypes, and having people testing them for me.
I will summarize this new model in one word: MORE !
• more surface, mainly on the legwing
• more speed, coming from the legwing, but also from the new shape of the armwing
• more tension, with booties that are available now, but also without because of a new shape of the bottom of the leg and the clip fixation
• more pressure, with the new inlets
• more stability, due to the legwing, the tension, the pressure and some other things coming from the Intrudair wingsuits designs
• a bit more glide at same speed, not a big change but still better
While making all this progress we did not loose the good starts (maybe even better !), but with the bigger legwing it requires more practice to get them.
Also the shoulder system is more "flexible" now so even with the new tension in the suit it is easier to put the arms up when needed.
Of course there is something in the less.
Running is not as easy as before due the tension, but not as easy does not mean hard, compares to the other suits of that kind on the market I think we are still as good or better.
/ Antoine Laporte /
• Minimum: 200 skydive jumps
• Minimum: 30-50 jumps with small and intermediate surfaced tracking / wingsuits